Study in Canada and Requirements
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
Ranked amongst the top 10 countries in the Quality of Life Index by the United Nations, Canada is famous for its high-quality education, the multiplicity of programs in various streams and excellent educational institutions. Canada is a land of diverse people and majestic landscapes. More than 1,30,000 students choose Canada for higher studies every year. International Students carry their rich culture to the Canadian classrooms which welcome their knowledge and skills to their Colleges and Universities. The provinces manage the Colleges, Universities in Canada.
According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Canada spends more per capita on its Education System than any other country. For more details, students can fetch information from the College or University in which they wish to study. Canada is a dream education destination of many students. Canadian Institutes with first-class infrastructure offer an easy access to a wide variety of technology.
Studying in Canada gives many opportunities to the students. Canada is very famous nation for students who want a globally-recognized degree. Canada is the developed country and provides higher education to students from all over the world. Canada is famous for its education system. Canadian degree is considered equivalent to the degrees from US, Australia and other Europe countries.
SDS (Study Direct Stream)
Study visa rules have been changed for foreign students by the Canadian government. New Visa processing program named as Study Direct Stream (SDS), includes many modifications in the process of study visa. Under SDS program, students have opportunity to get admission in various top Colleges or Universities of Canada.
Benefits of SDS program:
- The study visa processing has been fastened under Study Direct Stream (SDS).
- SDS program has reduced the documentation process.
- Many options are available to choose the desired College.
Why Study in Canada?
Reasons to Join Canadian Institutes
Huge number of collective courses with practical approach makes Canada a good destination to study abroad. The foremost goal of Canadian Education System is to make students successful in every aspect of life.
International Students holding a Canadian degree can work across the globe in highly reputable sectors. Many diploma, degree programs are available for students from different countries in Canadian academic institutes.
International students can continue Education in Canada’s top Universities because of the reasonable fee structure as compared to other nations. Canadian degrees are well reputed. Students can also work while studying to get benefit of certain Internship opportunities. Moreover, there are huge number of benefits of studying in Canada.
- Multicultural Society: Canada provides a multicultural environment to International students and this is the main attraction among students of different parts of the world. Toronto and Ontario are declared as the best International cities by the Fortune Magazine.
- Canadian Lifestyle: Canada is the best residential area of the world according to UN survey. Canada is ranked as number one for the past 9 consecutive years. Canada gets a high score because of its high-quality education System, less crime rate, less violence, reasonable living cost etc.
- Work Opportunities: Students can work part-time in Canada during their academic course so that they can be able to pay their daily expenses. The maximum duration of part time work is 20 hours/Week. Where students who have opted co-op program can work full time.
- Living standard: International students usually get fascinated by the living style of Canadians because they have one of the highest living standards. Major cities of Canada have a variety of shopping centres, art centres, restaurants, Colleges, Universities etc. Moreover, post-secondary campuses of Canada are wired with the latest sophisticated technology.
- Reasonable expenses: Inflation rate of Canada is very low as compared to industrial countries in the past three years. Tuition fees for foreign students in Canada is much lower than their counterparts in the competing countries. Moreover, it has outstanding educational quality at affordable fees. So, admissions in Canadian Institutes are more competitive for students from different nations.